European Grandeur return Eurostar (Summer 2018)
Brochure Type: Europe 2018
An all-encompassing journey of magnificent menus, outstanding scenery and incredible cultural heritage, this itinerary brings you face-to-face with Europe's finest attractions. Celebrate Catalonia with a small-group pintxo (tapas) tasting, enjoy a tasting of robust Tuscan reds and ascend to the top of Europe on Mount Stanserhorn to learn about regional fauna and flora from a Swiss Ranger. You will meet passionate locals along the way who will share insider knowledge and enrich your experience. Visit Slovenia's subterranean Postojna Caves and marvel at the stalagmite and stalactite formations. Join a local for a visit to a famous coffee house in Vienna and discover how the Viennese introduced the western world to coffee. Dine with locals in Avignon, the heart of Provence, and see the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Palais des Papes.
- Paris: Start your adventure by being escorted to the heart of Paris where, perfectly positioned facing Notre Dame Cathedral, you will dine at La Bouteille d'Or. It was first opened as a tavern in 1631 and while it has since evolved in to an elegant restaurant, it still boasts four centuries of culinary excellence.
- Tuscany: In the Tuscan countryside, where deep-green cypress trees pierce blue skies and olive groves hug the rolling hillsides, taste the wines of an eminent estate.
- Venice: In St Marks Square at sunset, long after the day-trippers have gone to their mainland hotels, sip Bellini cocktails canal-side before dinner at a local restaurant.
- Paris: Meet a local foodie for a behind-the-scenes look into Parisian life. Try some local delicacies in a patisserie, boulangerie, fromagerie and chocolatier on a gourmet walking tour off the beaten track.
- Vienna: Cafe Central has been frequented by many of the elite, including revolutionary Trotsky and psychoanalyst Freud, since 1876. Still a meeting place for philosophers and storytellers, a local shares tales of a by-gone era, as you enjoy delicious Viennese specialities of coffee and Sachertorte.
- Lucerne: Choose from a selection of fine restaurants on your Dine-Around Evening.
- Bordeaux: Savour the delightful wines of Chateau Doisy-Daene, characterised by their finesse and richness.
- San Sebastian: Dine with the locals, in Basque tradition, with an evening of Pinxtos. Your progressive dinner enables you to select a variety of snack-sized treats, each with their own flavour and presentation, making each guest's meal unique. Be sure to try some of the local Txakoli wine.
- Avignon: Enjoy mouthwatering Farm-to-Table cuisine from Southern France, as you dine you dine at Maison Bronzini, which also houses one of the oldest working olive oil mills in Provence. Here the chef is passionate about using local produce, including the olive oil produced by the mill, and the menu is accompanied by a selection of regional wines.
- Dining Summary: 25 Buffet Breakfasts (BB), 1 Morning Tea (MT), 1 Afternoon Tea (AT) and 8 Dinners with Wine (DW) all with tea or coffee.
- Vatican City: Enjoy VIP fast-track entry into the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, as well as exclusive access to the Bramante Staircase that is usually not open to the public.
- Venice: Witness the ancient skill of glassblowing and watch artisans create delicate works of art.
- Venice: Meet a gondolier and learn about the age-old tradition of gondola navigation.
- Salzburg: Join your Local Expert for a visit to the formal gardens of Mirabell Palace and Residence Square - both locations used in 'The Sound of Music'. You will also see the imposing fortress, the immense cathedral and Mozart's birthplace on the lively Getreidegasse.
- Stanserhorn: Meet a Swiss Ranger on your spectacular journey to the summit of Mount Stanserhorn, where you will learn about the local wildlife.
- Rhine Valley: The beautiful scenery of the Rhine River is punctuated by the many castles dotted along its banks. Delight in a private estate viewing of one of these Rhineland castles and learn more about these living cultural monuments located along the Middle Rhine.
- Toledo: Explore this magnificent ancient city with your Local Expert and visit the Church of Santo Tome to see an El Greco's masterpiece.
- Amsterdam The 5-star, Art Nouveau-style Grand Hotel Amrath is conveniently located minutes from Amsterdam city centre and offers breathtaking views over the canal.
- Eurostar: Relax on the smooth, high-speed Eurostar train from London to Paris via the revolutionary Channel Tunnel.
- Florence: Join a Local Expert to view the multi-coloured marble cathedral, bell tower and baptistery, adorned by Ghiberti's Gates of Paradise. Visit the political heart of the city, Signoria Square. See the area around Santa Croce Basilica, famous for the quality of its luxury goods.
- Pisa: See the famous gravity-defying Leaning Tower in the Square of Miracles, along with the 11th century cathedral and beautifully decorated baptistery.
- Postojna Caves: Explore the remarkable natural wonder of the Postojna Caves. Venture through a series of caverns and passages, hollowed out by the Pivka River for over two million years.
- Zagreb: Your Local Expert will show you Roosevelt Square, the attractive facades of Ban Josip Jelacic Square and the cathedral. Ride the funicular to the medieval Upper Town to see the former Presidential Palace, Stone Gate, St. Mark's Church and the Tower of Lotr?cak.
- Amsterdam: Cruise in a glass-topped boat through the old waterways, where the wealthy merchants built mansions during the Golden Age of the 17th century.
- Loire Valley: Enjoy a scenic drive through the Loire Valley, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is known as the Jardins de France thanks to a wide variety of beautifully-manicured gardens that decorate the grounds of elegant estates.
- Madrid: See the highlights of the city with your Local Expert. Visit the Old Town, travelling along the elegant Paseo de la Castellana, past the fountain in the Plaza de Cibeles and down the Grand Via to the Cervantes Monument and Royal Palace, before crossing the Puerta del Sol.
- Barcelona: Explore the heart of the Gothic Quarter with your Local Expert. See the cathedral, walk through the Roman gate and tour the narrow lanes and old squares. You will also enjoy a drive down Las Ramblas and the elegant Passeig de Gracia to witness some of the finest Modernist architecture.
- Barcelona: Journey through the Eixample district to see Gaudi's extraordinary masterpiece, the mesmerising Sagrada Familia.
- Amboise: See the Royal Chateau beside the Loire River.
- Avignon: View the Pont d'Avignon and walk the medieval narrow streets of the Old Town to the Palais des Papes.
- Bordeaux: Your Local Expert will show you the quayside facades, Grand Theatre, Triangle d'Or and magnificent Esplanade des Quinconces.
- Burgos: View the cathedral, burial place of El Cid.
- Lucerne: View the emotive Lion Monument and walk the covered Chapel Bridge to see the Jesuit Church.
- Monaco: Enjoy a drive along part of the Grand Prix circuit and wander the old town with your Travel Director to see the Royal Palace and the yacht-filled harbour.
- Nice: Take some time to stroll the Promenade des Anglais or relax on the beach.
- Paris: See the many attractions Paris has to offer such as Notre Dame Cathedral, the Eiffel Tower, facades of the Louvre, the River Seine and its romantic bridges, the obelisk in the centre of the Place de la Concorde and enjoy a drive along the Champs Elysees to the Arc de Triomphe.
- Rome: See the mighty Colosseum and Roman Forum as well as other medieval buildings, Renaissance palaces and Baroque churches, scattered through the city.
- Vaduz: Admire the Royal family's residence, Vaduz Castle, which overlooks the capital and is surrounded by year-round snow peaked mountains.
- Vatican City: During your visit to St Peter's Basilica, see Michelangelo's 'Pieta' and Bernini's intricately carved Papal Altar.
- Venice: With your Travel Director cruise to St. Mark's Square and see the Doge's Palace, Bridge of Sighs and St. Mark's Basilica.
- Vienna: Tour the Ring Road to see the Hofburg Imperial Residence, Opera House, Parliament Building and Karlskirche.
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight's luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary.
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination.
- You may purchase arrival transfers from London Heathrow and Gatwick airports on arrival days, or when additional nights accommodation has been booked through Insight Vacations. If your departure flights are as per the itinerary end dates, departure transfers are available at scheduled times. If your flights are outside these times or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way to the airport. Alternatively, please make your own way from/to the airport.
- Tour Operator
- Insight Vacations
- Offer valid through 6/30/2018
- 28 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Your Journey Begins||Your Journey Begins: Board your overnight flight to Europe (please ask about our great deals).|
|Day 2||London||Welcome to London: Welcome to London. After checking into your hotel, the afternoon is free to enjoy a city that is famous for its pomp and pageantry. Perhaps relax with a walk along the Serpentine in Hyde Park or window shop in the elegant boutiques of Knightsbridge? Alternatively, you may want to stroll along the Thames to the iconic Tower Bridge and Tower of London.|
Park Plaza Victoria London.
|Day 3||Depart from London to Paris by Eurostar||Depart from London to Paris by Eurostar.: Meet your Travel Director at 07:30 and after a warm welcome, transfer to London's St. Pancras Station to board the high-speed Eurostar. Your comfortable rail journey takes you via the Channel Tunnel to Paris where you can spend the afternoon as you please. During your time in Paris, see the impressive Eiffel Tower, the magnificent Notre Dame Cathedral and the imposing facades of the Louvre. Discover the banks of the Seine with its many romantic bridges, see the obelisk in the centre of the Place de la Concorde and drive along the Champs Elysees to the Arc de Triomphe. Later, join your Travel Director for a Welcome Reception, before you are escorted to the heart of Paris for your Welcome Dinner at La Bouteille d'Or, an elegant restaurant perfectly positioned facing Notre Dame Cathedral and boasting four centuries' of culinary excellence. (Buffet Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)|
Paris Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel.
|Day 4||Paris||Paris, the City of Light.: In small groups, venture into areas where Parisians go about their daily lives, with your local foodie guide. Explore a patisserie, boulangerie, fromagerie and chocolatier, all tiny and wonderful and a treat to your senses as you sample the delicacies along the way. With the afternoon free, there are countless opportunities to enjoy the lively atmosphere of this glittering city. Perhaps see the city from the second elevation of the iconic Eiffel Tower, or why not visit one of the world-famous cabaret shows? (Buffet Breakfast)|
Paris Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel.
|Day 5||Bordeaux||Amboise and on to Bordeaux.: Head southwards towards Chateaux Country. Take a scenic drive along the Loire Valley, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The region is known as the Jardins de France for the beautifully maintained gardens that were created on vast estates as outdoor living areas. Stop in Amboise, set beside the Loire River to see the impressive Royal Chateau. Continue on to the bustling seaport of Bordeaux with its unique 18th century character. (Buffet Breakfast)|
Pullman Bordeaux Lac.
|Day 6||San Sebastian||Bordeaux and San Sebastian.: Join a Local Expert for a guided tour of France's best 18th century architecture. The facades of the quaysides, the Grand Theatre, Triangle d'Or and magnificent Esplanade des Quinconces all contribured to Bordeaux earn inclusion on UNESCO's World Heritage list. Journey on to Chateau Doisy-Daene to visit the cellars, learn about traditional viticulture techniques and sample a variety of high quality wines which make up the region's world-reknowned reputation. Next, continue to picturesque San Sebastian where you will have the chance to dine with the locals in the evening. In small groups, wander through the Old Town for a progressive dinner, as you enjoy the gastronomic Basque tradition of pintxos. Similar to tapas, enjoy a variety of snack-sized treats to make your meal and be sure to try some of the local Txakoli wine. (Buffet Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)|
Mercure San Sebastian Monte Igueldo.
|Day 7||Burgos and Madrid||Burgos and Madrid.: Drive south through the Pyrenees foothills. Stop in Burgos, the land of 'El Cid,' and see his burial place in the cathedral - a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Continue along the Guadarrama Mountains to the plateau of New Castile and Spain's elegant capital of Madrid. In the evening why not see the city lit up in it all its glory, with a drive along the grand avenues and past the spectacular fountains? (Buffet Breakfast)|
Sercotel Gran Hotel Conde Duque, Madrid.
|Day 8||Madrid||Madrid and hilltop Toledo.: Join your Local Expert for a sightseeing tour of the Old Town as well as, along the elegant Paseo de la Castellana and past the fountain in the Plaza de Cibeles. Travel down the Grand Via to the Cervantes Monument and Royal Palace, before crossing the Puerta del Sol. A short journey will take you to Toledo, an ancient walled city, once the capital of Spain and beautifully set upon a hilltop, bordered by the Tagus River. Your Local Expert will walk you through the Old Town to the fascinating Iglesia de Santo Tome, home of El Greco's 'The Burial of the Count of Orgaz'. Upon your return to Madrid, the evening is free to relax at a cafe or shop in the trendy boutiques. (Buffet Breakfast)|
Sercotel Gran Hotel Conde Duque, Madrid.
|Day 9||Barcelona||From Madrid to beautiful Barcelona.: Cross the Castilian plain, past Zaragoza, and continue to the vibrant port of Barcelona. In the evening, why not try delicious local Catalan cuisine and as night descends, view the city from the heights of Montjuic, with lights sparkling below from the mountains to sea. (Buffet Breakfast)|
Hotel Pullman Barcelona Skipper.
|Day 10||Barcelona||Barcelona, City of Gaudi.: Join your Local Expert to explore the heart of the Gothic Quarter. See the cathedral and walk through the Roman gate to tour the narrow lanes and old squares. Travel by the Ramblas and along the Passeig de Gracia, adorned with some of the most flamboyant Modernist buildings. Continue through the Eixample district to see Gaudirs extraordinary masterpiece, the mesmerising Sagrada Familia. (Buffet Breakfast)|
Hotel Barcelona Pullman Skipper.
|Day 11||Avignon||Avignon, the City of Popes.: Journey to Avignon to see the famous Pont d'Avignon, once spanning the Rhone and immortalised in songs. Walk within the medieval narrow streets of the Old Town to stand in the shadow of the old Palais des Papes, resembling a fortress. In the evening, enjoy a short drive over the Rhone to Villeneuve-les-Avignon where you dine at Maison Bronzini, housing one of the oldest working olive oil mills in Provence. Here you will enjoy a tasty Farm-to-Table meal, prepared on site by a chef who emphasises the importance of fresh local produce, using olive oil produced by the mill and accompanied by a selection of regional wines. For your main course, perhaps try the farmhouse chicken or a succulent lamb shoulder cooked with Provencal herbs and finish your meal with a choice of a white chocolate dome served with forest berries or a delightful apple 'Tarte Tatin' with vanilla bourbon chantilly cream. (Buffet Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)|
Hotel Cloitre Saint Louis, Avignon.
|Day 12||Nice||On the shores of Nice.: Journey along the French Riviera to the elegant resort of Nice, where the the rest of the day is at your leisure to stroll along the fabled Promenade des Anglais or relax on the beach. (Buffet Breakfast)|
Radisson Blu Hotel, Nice.
|Day 13||Prato||Along the Riviera to Pisa and the Tuscan Hills.: Travel to Monaco where you are driven along part of the Grand Prix circuit, before walking with your Travel Director through the old town. See the Royal Palace where the Grimaldi family live, the yacht-filled harbour and visit the cathedral, housing the tombs of the late Prince Rainier and Princess Grace. Cross into Italy and follow the arc of the Italian Riviera before arriving in Pisa. In the Square of Miracles, stop to see the incredible Leaning Tower of Pisa with a Local Expert, from which Galileo is said to have conducted experiments on velocity and gravity. Also see the splendid 11th century cathedral and baptistery, decorated with mosaics and designs in solid marble. A short drive through the rolling Tuscan Hills brings you to your hotel in Tuscany. (Buffet Breakfast)|
Borgo di Artimino, Prato, Tuscany.
|Day 14||Florence||Exploring Renaissance Florence.: Begin the morning by joining a Local Expert in Florence to view the multi-coloured marble cathedral, bell tower and baptistery, adorned by Ghiberti's Gates of Paradise. You also visit the open-air gallery of Renaissance masterpieces in Piazza della Signoria, the political heart of the city. See the area around Santa Croce Basilica - famous for the quality of its luxury goods. There is free time to explore, or perhaps join an Optional Excursion to Tuscany's most famous hill-top town, the UNESCO World Heritage Site of San Gimignano. The wines of Tuscany are famous worldwide - in the evening, enjoy your chance to taste regional reds and learn about their origins. (Buffet Breakfast)|
Borgo di Artimino, Prato, Tuscany.
|Day 15||Rome||The Eternal City of Rome.: Relax and enjoy the grand landscapes of the Chianti hills and Umbria, before passing the Apennine Mountains to arrive at the Eternal City, filled with classical antiquities, medieval buildings, Renaissance palaces and Baroque churches. (Buffet Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)|
Hotel Massimo d'Azeglio, Rome.
|Day 16||Rome||Exploring Papal Rome.: A Local Expert introduces the grandeur of the city, starting with the Vatican State, the richest community on the world. Visit the Vatican Museums, full of priceless treasures collected by the Popes. Insight provides special VIP, fast-tracked entry to avoid the crowds, together with behind-the-scenes access to the Bramante Staircase - a marvel of Renaissance architecture normally off-limits to the general public. Once inside the Sistine Chapel, admire Michelangelo's famous ceiling. Next door, visit St. Peter's Basilica to admire Michelangelo's emotive 'Pieta' and see Bernini's intricately carved Papal Altar. The rest of the day is yours to shop in the trendy boutiques or relax at a sidewalk cafe. Perhaps join an Optional Experience to visit the Colosseum, the scene of many gladiatorial contests, and see the Roman Forum? (Buffet Breakfast)|
Hotel Massimo d'Azeglio, Rome.
|Day 17||Rome||Rome at Leisure.: The day is yours to enjoy Rome at your own pace. Perhaps take an optional experience to the ill-fated town of Pompeii, frozen in time when it was engulfed by an eruption of Vesuvius in 79 AD. Alternatively, spend some time in the boutiques of the Via del Corso, the Via Nazionale or the elegant designer stores near the Spanish Steps? As night falls, why not sip a glass of prosecco at a sidewalk cafe in the Piazza Navona - the Living Room of Rome - and enjoy life's pageantry pass by? (Buffet Breakfast)|
Hotel Massimo d'Azeglio, Rome.
|Day 18||Venice||Follow the Autostrada del Sole to Venice.: Journey through peaceful Tuscan landscapes, to descend past Bologna into the fertile Valley of the River Po. Arrive at the glorious city of Venice by water taxi along the Grand Canal and sip a Bellini cocktail at sunset, long after the day-trippers have returned to their mainland hotels. In the evening, enjoy dinner at a local restaurant. (Buffet Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)|
Eurostars Residenza Cannaregio, Venice.
|Day 19||Venice||Venice and the Magic of La Serenissima.: Wake up ready to embrace this romantic city. Witness the skill of glassblowers on a visit to a traditional arts centre before cruising by private launch to St. Mark's Square where St. Mark's Basilica exudes the city's former wealth and power. Admire the Doge's Palace and its adjoining Bridge of Sighs. A highlight is meeting a gondolier to learn about the age-old tradition of gondola navigation. (Buffet Breakfast)|
Eurostars Residenza Cannaregio, Venice.
|Day 20||Zagreb||Venice to Zagreb's Twin Towers.: Depart Venice by water taxi and continue your journey, crossing Slovenia. Stop to explore the remarkable natural wonder of the Postojna Caves. Venture through a series of caverns and passages, which were hollowed out by the Pivka River over two million years. Next, travel to the Croatian capital of Zagreb. A Local Expert shows you Roosevelt Square, the attractive facades of Ban Josip Jelacic Square and the cathedral. Ride the funicular to the medieval Upper Town to see the former Presidential Palace, Stone Gate, St Mark's Church and the Tower of Lotr?cak. (Buffet Breakfast)|
Sheraton Zagreb Hotel.
|Day 21||Vienna||Zagreb to Vienna.: Follow the Drava River and cross over the Slovenian border to reach the 700-year-old university town of Maribor. Continue past Graz through Styria's forested mountains and onto Vienna. (Buffet Breakfast)|
|Day 22||Vienna||Vienna and the Habsburgs.: In the morning, there is the option to join a private tour of Maria Theresa's Schonbrunn Palace and formal gardens. Ready your camera for a drive around the famous Ring Road. This grand boulevard, built along the lines of the old city walls, showcases many of the capital's architectural masterpieces, including the Opera House, magnificent Hofburg Imperial Residence and Austrian Parliament Building. Visit the famous Cafe Central, frequented by many of the elite since 1876, including revolutionary Trotsky and psychoanalyst Freud. A meeting place for philosophers and storytellers, a local shares tales of a by-gone era, as you enjoy delicious Viennese specialities of coffee and Sachertorte. (Buffet Breakfast / Morning Tea)|
|Day 23||Innsbruck||Salzburg and on to Innsbruck.: Pass the impressive Benedictine monastery of Melk before reaching the enchanting city of Salzburg, birthplace of Mozart and the iconic musical 'The Sound of Music'. A Local Expert will show you the formal gardens of Mirabell Palace, including the fountains and statues where the 'Do, Re, Mi' scene was filmed. Cross Residence Square with its fountain, where Maria sings 'I Have Confidence' and see the imposing fortress, the immense cathedral and Mozart's birthplace on the lively Getreidegasse. Continue to the mountain ringed Tyrolean capital of Innsbruck to see the Golden Roof and Imperial Palace. (Buffet Breakfast)|
AC by Marriott, Innsbruck.
|Day 24||Lucerne||Through Liechtenstein to Lucerne.: Journey past flower-filled meadows and picturesque chalet-style villages to the Principality of Liechtenstein. Spend some time in its tiny capital, Vaduz, then cross into Switzerland and through glorious mountains to lakeside Lucerne. On arrival, visit Lucerne's proud Lion Monument, carved into a limestone cliff and dedicated to the heroic Swiss Guards who died defending King Louis XVI during the French Revolution. For your Dine-Around Evening, choose your own style of cuisine from our selection of local restaurants. (Buffet Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)|
The Hotel Astoria Lucerne.
|Day 25||Lucerne||Lakeside Lucerne and the Stanserhorn.: In the morning, embark on a scenic journey by funicular railway and open-top cable car to the summit of the stunning Mount Stanserhorn, where you will meet a Swiss Ranger and learn about the local wildlife. Take in the pristine mountain air and on a clear day you can see as far as Alsace and the Black Forest. Once you return to Lucerne, take some time to stroll across the covered Chapel Bridge and see the baroque Jesuit church. The rest of the day is at leisure to shop for fine watches and delectable chocolates. (Buffet Breakfast)|
The Hotel Astoria Lucerne.
|Day 26||Wurzburg||Legends along the Rhine.: Journey north to visit a castle set upon the Rhine for a private estate viewing with the owner. Unlock the secrets of Rhineland's modern kings and queens as you learn the history of the castle and surrounding area. Next, follow the Rhine Valley north to Bonn, former capital of Germany and home of Ludwig von Beethoven. (Buffet Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)|
Hilton Bonn Hotel.
|Day 27||Cruising the canals of Amsterdam||Cruising the canals of Amsterdam.: The best way to see this remarkable city is from the water as you cruise through the canal district, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Admire the elegant merchant houses from the 16th and 17th centuries, their facades are a reflection of when trade flourished during Amsterdam's Golden Age. Relax as you pass stunning gables, beautiful churches and the iconic Magere Brug, better known as the Skinny Bridge.25 In the evening, toast your adventure and new-found friends during a Celebration Dinner at a local restaurant. (Buffet Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)|
Grand Hotel Amrath Amsterdam.
|Day 28||London||Return to London by Eurostar.: In the morning, there is an included coach transfer to Paris Gare du Nord station for your high speed Eurostar train journey to London. On arrival, you are transferred to the Park Plaza Victoria London hotel where your trip ends. (Buffet Breakfast)|
- Notes: Twin prices are per person. 27 Apr, 8 June, 6 July and 14 Sept stay at the Novotel Avignon Centre in Avignon. 25 May and 8 June departures stay at alternative accommodation of similar standard in Catalonia.
- These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class
From $8,125.00 (USD)
Tour Type: Discovery TripBrochure Type: Europe 2018An all-encompassing journey of magnificent menus, outstanding scenery and incredible cultural heritage, this itinerary brings you face-to-face with Europe's finest attractions.